With the up trend domino effect in all markets, today 13th December 2019, new price Formosa Ha Tinh has increased officially 15 usd/ton for end of January/February 2020 shipment.
- HRC SAE1006 skin-passed: 485 usd/ton CIF FO (470 usd/ton CIF previously)
- HRC SS400 and pipe making grade: 475 usd/ton CIF FO (460 usd/ton CIF previously)
- HRC SPHT3, S235JR, SG255 and SS490: 505 usd/ton CIF FO (490 usd/ton CIF previously)
In the same time, new price Formosa offers for long products are up by 10 usd/ton for cargoes to be shipped and delivered in end of January/February 2020 shipment.
- Wire rod grade 2 mesh quality mild steel: 492 usd/ton CIF (482 usd/ton CIF previously)
- Wire rod mesh quality: 510 usd/ton CIF (500 usd/ton CIF previously)
- Wire rod general cold work quality: 520 usd/ton CIF (510 usd/ton CIF previously)
Billet new price Formosa also increases by more 20 usd/ton for in end of January/February 2020 shipment.
- 420 usd/ton CIF LO Haiphong Port (compared with 400 usd/ton previously)
- 425 usd/ton CIF LO Hochiminh Port (compared with 405 usd/ton previously)
For import into Vietnam, SAE grade material from Japan and India were concluded at 480 usd/ton CFR Vietnam this week. Mills in both countries hiked offers to 500 usd/ton CFR after those deals, 5 usd/ton above Chinese offers. Some traders with position cargoes in hand offered 485 – 490 usd/ton CFR Vietnam for Taiwanese and Indian material. Taiwanese producers were also mulling increases next week given the rising trend.
Thank you very much for your reading, we are MRS Steel Vietnam and we supply appropriate purchasing solutions for high quality steel products from Vietnam with good price.
Phone/Whatsapp: 0084 78 324 3888