How to import Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled (HRPO) from Vietnam
BlogDate: 18-04-2023 by: Ngoc Cam
In the construction industry, Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled (HRPO) is an essential and indispensable item in constructions. Choosing a good steel supply helps projects ensure construction quality and optimize construction costs. In this article, MRS Steel will introduce the outstanding function and features of HRPO, the prevalent type of steel, in the most detail.
1. What is HRPO (hot rolled steel pickled and oiled)?
Hot rolled steel pickled and oiled (HRPO) is hot rolled steel with a temperature above 1,700 degrees F, higher than the crystallization temperature of many other steels. The process of hot rolling steel will start from steel billets, then heated, flattened into large rolls. The product is further kept at high temperature and run through the roller system to reach the finished product size. Depending on the needs of use, the steel will be cut and packed accordingly at high temperatures will make the finished steel easier to use.
2. Characteristics of hot rolled pickled and oiled
Hot rolled pickled and oiled, when just produced, will be black-gray and gradually turn to red clay over time, with a thickness of 1.00mm or more, rounded and rough edges. Then the steel will be coated with oil to protect the surface.
This steel can be left outdoors for a long time without preservation, so it is easy to transport and store when exporting. This factor also helps hot rolled pickled and oiled have a lower cost than many other types of steel.
Specifications of HRPO are as follows:
1.5mm - 100mm x 1,000 - 2000mm x 6,000mm/12,000mm
Weight, dimension tolerance, and mechanical properties of hot rolled steel pickled and oiled will meet the following standards:
Japanese Standard: JIS G3101, G3106, G3131, G3132, G3193
American Standard: ASTM A568, A1011
4. Application of HRPO
The HRPO production process is not only cost-effective but also widely used in many fields such as:
- Construction: House frames, doors, partitions, beams, floors, stairs.
- Mechanical: Processing machine parts and equipment with large sizes.
- Transportation: Train wagons, train frames, rails, automotive equipment, shipbuilding.
- Household appliances: Fans, racks, ventilation systems, metal containers.
5. MRS Steel – a reputable and professional exporter of hot rolled steel pickled and oiled
According to a report by the Vietnam Steel Association, in the III/2020, Vietnam exported more than 270,000 tons of hot rolled coil, an increase of more than 330%. These numbers promise to continue to increase sharply in the coming time due to favorable conditions in Vietnam's steel industry.
With many years of experience in connecting and sourcing iron and steel professionally for many partners worldwide, MRS Steel can confidently meet all your requirements. The process of supplying and exporting hot rolled pickled and oiled to the world of MRS Steel is as follows:
- Step 1: Customers who have demand for HRPO contact directly with MRS Steel via contact information:
- Step 2: Based on the information provided by the customer, we will survey and search for hot rolled pickled and oiled products at reputable suppliers with reasonable prices in Vietnam.
- Step 3: Carry out consultation and discuss detailed contract
- Step 4: After signing the contract, MRS Steel will work and connect with production plants and shipping facilities to deliver products to customers quickly and economically.
MRS Steel has detailed some of the latest information about HRPO in Vietnam. If you need to import reputable and quality iron and steel from Vietnam, don't hesitate to contact MRS Steel for the best support.